100 Word Challenge Term 2 Week 1



Stranger Danger


It was a misty morning and I was walking to work. My job is a grave digger and I have to walk 5 kilometres to work every day, but this was no ordinary day. About half way I saw a man step from behind a bush just after I had passed it. I looked behind me and saw him, I thought he had taken a shortcut through the bushes. Then he shouted something and I assumed he was shouting at someone else, then he shouted again. He was telling me to come towards him so I just kept walking, by this time we were at the graveyard. Then he started charging at me so I frantically jumped behind a gravestone and I scraped my arm on a jagged headstone and a sharp pain went up my arm. I looked down and my forearm was a crimson colour from the blood. I looked out from behind the gravestone and he was gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC Term 2 Week 6