100 Word Challenge

100 Word Challenge.



Finally, it was our turn to go on the crazy banana train roller coaster of doom. We had waited over 2 hours to do this and we were finally at the front. The worker undid the chain gate and let us on the ride, I was so excited but the only problem was, I was busting for a pee.

Pfffssssttt, the ride started up with a hiss as we climbed upwards. Up and up we went, so high I could see the whole town. Then all of a sudden whoosh we flew downwards like a speeding bullet. We were moving very fast when all of a sudden I peed my pants, warm yellow liquid flowed down my legs. Then the ride stopped to a holt and the pee flew backwards and splashed onto my face. I closed my eyes and heard thousands of people laughing at me.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC Term 2 Week 6